Your next Avon Branch event is nearly here!
Members and non-members are welcome – the event is absolutely FREE.
“The importance of Quality in communication”.
- Date: Wednesday 17th June 2015
- Time: Arrival, refreshments and networking from 6.30 pm for 7.00 pm start
- Venue: BAWA, 589 Southmead Road, Filton, Bristol, BS34 7RG
Welcome to the Avon Branch calendar for 2015. The team would like you to join them for a mixture of networking and nibbles, followed by a talk by our featured guest Debbie Huxton who will present on “The importance of Quality in communication” on Wednesday 17th June
Debbie Huxton is the author of “The little book of big wisdom” and Debbie is well known for her ability to hold an audience in her hand as she talks them through her subject. She is fun, friendly and fearless. Her delivery of her topic is always powerful and encouraging, she has a passion that is infectious and empowers individuals http://www.debbie-huxton.com/
This presentation will help you focus on
· Ways to improve your communication and get your message across.
· The importance of effective communication to improve productivity.
· Understanding the barriers to successful communication.
Any questions? Call Angela on