The brain dump is designed to enable you to have a clearer picture of your business process. It allows you to do what you do best – talk about your business, your passion. This is explored and captured into a visual format which is usually a high level flow chart of your business. The process is also designed to enable you to make better software and automation choices because you know what they need to do for you. It is far better to buy software that does exactly what you need it to do than try to fit what you do around the software systems.
- To get a better understanding of the work flow through your business.
- To see where functions overlap and tasks may be duplicated.
- To identify gaps in the process.
- To clarify your thinking and plan for systems and documentation.
- Identify where resources are used and any mismatches.
- To identify improvements in the process.
Who is it for?
This service is aim at any size business who want to be more efficient and prescriptive with their systems, typically:-
- Companies in Growth
- Companies looking to employ staff
- Companies who may be exit planning
- Companies looking to move into new and maybe more regulated sectors
- Companies who have to deal with the tendering process
How long does it take?
For the small business this could be done in one session lasting 3 hours away from the office environment and distractions, larger more complex organisations across multiple sites could take a few days. One phone call to us will give you an accurate quote and price straight away.
Reports and flowcharts will be provided for viewing within one working week. They can be adjusted and edited to finalise. You will receive a fully editable process map that you will be instructed on that can develop as your business grows.
Who should attend the session?
Ideally this is for the business owner, partners or top level management who have control over the organisation. The individual(s) must have sufficient knowledge over the whole operation and understand the context in which the company exists.
What should I do to prepare for the meeting?
Come with an open mind. Remember this is high level information about what happens from the moment a customer contacts you to getting a great product or service . If you use digital information it may be a good idea to bring your laptop. You may feel that some existing forms or documentation may be helpful for explaining things.